Manchester Electronics Innovations Inc.
Responsible in executing activities given as a production operator in the production area as per the standard manufacturing procedure with the aim to provide high quality of work through efficiency and productivity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for proper housekeeping of place and work area.
2. Checks and prepares the needed materials, equipment and tools in his/her station.
3. Records the hourly productivity and downtime for piece rate and manhour charging to customer.
4. Follows manufacturing standard operating procedure of his/her station set by customer to prevent occurrence of IPQA Findings.
5. Complies with company rules and regulations.
6. Follows work schedule assigned by superior.
7. Observes proper start-up, break time, knock-off time.
8. Maintains good relationships with peers and superior.
9. Ensures application of quality policy of the company in his/ her area of responsibilities.
10. Performs other function as may be required by the superior.
– With 20/20 vision
– With Good Moral Character
– High School Graduate/Vocational or College level.
– Preferably with at least 2 years of experience (total) gained from semiconductor, electronics, manufacturing company